Occupational Health Nursing Online MSN Program at the University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati is announcing an Online Occupational Health Nursing MSN Program and are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2019 semester.
· The program is a national hybrid distance learning program with online courses.
· Competitively awarded stipend funds are available for eligible applicants admitted for Fall Semester.
· Enrollment deadline for Fall Semester is April 30, 2019.
· There will be a recruitment booth at the American Association of Occupational Health Nursing (AAOHN) Conference in Jacksonville, Florida. April 8-10, 2019. Please stop by to visit, talk with program faculty and students, and learn more about the program.
- Occupational health nursing is a broad field with opportunities to serve workers at individual and population levels. For more information about this nursing field, see the AAOHN link:http://aaohn.org/page/what-is-occupational-and-environmental-health-nursing)
- ‘For more information or to set up a phone or in-person information appointment, please contact:
Susan Reutman, PhD, MPH, RN
Director, Occupational Health Nursing Graduate Program